Anytime you are venturing outdoors make sure you have plenty of water to stay hydrated.
Features of a quality water bottle:
- Indestructible (heavy duty BPA free plastic, stainless, aluminum or titanium)
- Minimum of 1 liter/quart capacity
- Secure seal to prevent leaking
A great candidate for every day use is this double-wall insulated thermos (click to view).
Tips for staying hydrated:
- Fill your bottle each chance you get. You don’t want to run our of water when you need it most.
- Only drink from potable, filtered and/or boiled water sources.
- Carry 1/2 liter/quart for each mile you will be hiking or 1 liter/quart per hour of activity.